UII Innovation Lab plays a role in strengthening the link between University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City, UEH Institute of Innovation and organizations and businesses in many different fields and industries on innovation. As a result, we are able to promote and improve the efficiency of technology transfer, application of technology and research into production and business activities of enterprises.
FUNCTION AND DUTIES
- R&D: coordinating with the UII Incubator to provide solutions to promote, support and improve the effectiveness of research and development of new technologies, solutions, products and services through innovation tools.
- Commercialization: providing solutions to promote the commercialization of innovation products and services, helping businesses quickly introduce products to the market, connect investment and trade, and connect to transfer inventions and intellectual property.
- Industry link: forming and developing links with the business community, state management agencies, towards the innovation network of the region and across the country.
- Societal projects: Leading and participating in social innovation projects, becoming partners of state management agencies, non-governmental organizations, and non-profits in the fields of environment, climate change, and recycling … to solve the current social problems.
- Retail service
- Software technology
- Education and training
- Hospitality Management.
- Food & Beverage
- Social domains: environment, climate change, recycling, children